They’re modifying pedal cars again for charity. This time for under privileged children. The idea is to set up a fund to help kids come to the Petersen automotive museum and help develop future gear heads.
Starting with the stock pedal car below.
9 builders around the country were asked to modify the ’32 Ford pedal cars they each received. Some left the bodies stock, some just used the pedals and wheels and fabbed everything else.
Petersen Powerhouse Pedal Car Builders:
- Mike Herman – H&H Flatheads; La Cresenta, CA
- Pete Chapouris – So-Cal Speed Shop; Pomona, CA
- Troy Ladd – Hollywood Hot Rods; Burbank, CA
- Troy Trepanier – Rad Rides by Troy; Manteno, IL
- Gene Winfield- Gene Winfield Rod & Custom; Mojave, CA
- Dave Lane – Fastlane Rod Shop; Donahue, IA
- Steve Frisbie – Steve’s Auto Restorations; Portland, OR
- Ken Schmidt & Keith Cornell- Rolling Bones Hot Rod Shop; Greenfield Center, NY
- Automotive Restoration Students- McPherson College; McPherson, KS
We here at Mycooldaddy are in the process of getting the story behind every car right from the builders. Hopefully with some more detailed photos of the car as they were built. For now check out these shots and let me know whose pedal car build you want to see next.